- 2018/10/31 Lilium Otsuka launches a healthcare home appliance, “Lilium Spot”, which can easily check urine volume in the bladder
- 2018/09/04 Lilium Otsuka's R&D project is selected for inclusion in FY 2018 Project to develop robotic devices for nursing care and set the standards by AMED
- 2018/04/28 Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory acquires all the shares of Lilium Otsuka held by Otsuka Medical Devices, making it a wholly owned subsidiary
- 2016/05/10 Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory and Lilium Otsuka sign Japanese-market sales partnership agreement for the medical device "Lilium® α-200"
- 2015/09/15 "Lilium® α-200, " a continuous urine volume sensor, will be launched in Japan